Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe this is just a dealer thing but...

Did I see somewhere that you could print your window sticker when your order got to status KZ or something? I have the Insight tracking and I am at status JB right now. I have pulled up some other VIN numbers on cars I have found for sale on the net and I do not seem to be able to find where to pull up the window sticker. What am I doing wrong. Does it need to be a sold order? (mine is but at KZ staus)

Anyone know?

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Wow, I did mine & it comes up as an invalid VIN# 2010 SRT8 FF, weird. I already have my window sticker, just wanted to see what this link provided.

Mine stopped working a couple of days after I picked up my car from the dealership.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Mine just went KZ tried this link no good. Spits out an invalid Window Sticker with nothing on it...hmmmmm!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Bad link I think. My fault, I got it from another thread

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
It JUST started working me now. Must take a few before it sets in. I just printed mine up and I am one day into KZ.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet, that is good news.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You guys dropped the "your.." and then put in your VIN after the "="? I got the error till I dropped the text after the equal.

·
Registered
653 Posts
This thread was in reference to dealer stickers as in what options a vehicle has and price and such, not vinyl stickers for the windows.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts