Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subtle but effective.No it's not the hood pins,Shaker or lowered plate.Hint:It's black chrome.BTW,I am loving the black chrome on my black car.Just sent out my chrome Fuel filler door to have it done.And a tip for all you HP crazies.Black chroming adds 3 hp for every part done. LOL :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Banned
675 Posts
looks great man! nice job

·
Registered
834 Posts
I've been thinking of adding it to mine but wasn't sure how it'd look.

Looks sweet on yours with all that black.

How hard/easy was the swap?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
did you have it "chromed" or is that the black chrome grille from the Mopar '10? looks great, btw

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is the mopar 10 surround.Sells for around $110 on ebay.
You have to remove the front facia to install.It comes with fantastic instructions & takes about an hour.You will need a helper.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks awesome! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've always liked the look of black chrome. Where does one send out items to be black chromed-a regular chroming shop? How much will it cost to do your gas door in black chrome?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've always liked the look of black chrome. Where does one send out items to be black chromed-a regular chroming shop? How much will it cost to do your gas door in black chrome?
Not all chroming places will do individual pieces.They all seem to do Rims only.
Cal Chrome is doing my fuel door.They did my SRT8 Rims,so I persuaded them to try.$125 to $150 to do the fuel door.This is the first one that they are doing,so an exact price will follow.Good luck:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts