Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
FYI, order banks are open in Canada for the 2015 SRT Hellcat......
Man, those Canadians always get the sweet deals....the privilege of producing the Challenger in their country and the first chance to order a Hellcat, not to mention the exclusivity of that special "uppricing" business model Chrysler allows them to pay in to. Why they will probably have a Hellcat in every Province in the nation by October thanksgiving, and two in Alberta. How did they get to be so special?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Man, those Canadians always get the sweet deals....the privilege of producing the Challenger in their country and the first chance to order a Hellcat, not to mention the exclusivity of that special "uppricing" business model Chrysler allows them to pay in to. Why they will probably have a Hellcat in every Province in the nation by October thanksgiving, and two in Alberta. How did they get to be so special?
so special that every dealer that will be allocated a Hellcat will be asking 85k or more for a Challenger that has a MSRP of 63999

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
so special that every dealer that will be allocated a Hellcat will be asking 85k or more for a Challenger that has a MSRP of 63999
Figures they will. I have mixed feelings bout it. I understand making coin. If its limited only so many to dealers like I heard they will be 10 or 20 over. And the owner will make real damn good chips on the sale.
Just like some or most SRT back in 08. Why I waited till 09 and still paid msrp

FlatTop

·
Registered
387 Posts
Down the street from me in Canada the dealer is asking $69,750 for the Hellcat to order. ...They have it advertised now. The SRT is $54,500 as a comparison. I am going tomorrow to see if that is msrp and if $69,750 is maybe a loaded one. Seems like a $15,000 step up in price from a SRT.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Down the street from me in Canada the dealer is asking $69,750 for the Hellcat to order. ...They have it advertised now. The SRT is $54,500 as a comparison. I am going tomorrow to see if that is msrp and if $69,750 is maybe a loaded one. Seems like a $15,000 step up in price from a SRT.
Use caution if it's the dealer I'm thinking it is....
One Canadian dealer is claiming they have a white one coming in.... Read that ad CAREFULLY you will have a laugh if you're up on these cars....
They claim it's AVALIABLE in plum crazy , come in for a test drive lmao
Buyer beware!!!!!!

I had a HORRIBLE experience trying to get info on a hellcat from that Ontario dealer. There are some real crooks out there IMHO. I had purchased a truck there in the past....

I was told come on down we will do the deal.... Blah blah blah. Blew them off and BOUGHT elsewhere..... Week later get a call from the first dealer Manager.... Come on down blah blah blah... I said let me stop you there, I've already bought....
Then the questions start, they were able too give you a price? You accually bought the car? You have a signed deal??? They could price options??? Lmao!!!!!!
Some dealers will tell you anything and have less info than enthusiasts , SAD BUYER BEWARE!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Did you a confirmation from Dodge or a VON??
Yes I have a VON. My dealer celebrated 75yrs of selling Dodge products Yesterday and is the LARGEST SRT dealer in southern Ontario. I have the owners word and a hand shake they are building my car and I'm good with that.
They got my 2013 Ram QQ 4x4 Sport as a deposit but ONLY after my build was confirmed.
Lots of dealers are selling stories, few have info.....

·
Registered
722 Posts
I paid MSRP for my car $63.995 plus options taxes and fees... NO MARKUP!
Almost. The MSRP in U.S. is $57,895, before options, taxes, and fees. That amount exchanges to ~$62,890 CDN (8/29 rate), which is $1,105 above MSRP. That represents a 1.76% markup. The U.S. figure I have is directly from the Dodge order sheet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Almost. The MSRP in U.S. is $57,895, before options, taxes, and fees. That amount exchanges to ~$62,890 CDN (8/29 rate), which is $1,105 above MSRP. That represents a 1.76% markup. The U.S. figure I have is directly from the Dodge order sheet.
That $1,000 most likely represents are enviromental/gas charge.

·
Registered
121 Posts

The CANADIAN MSRP is 63,995 regardless of how the dollar exchanges. That's the price they released the car to CANADA for. Don't forget Canadian cars come standard with the AUTO trans and a stick is optional here..... Could be factored in the price as well

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Yes I have a VON. My dealer celebrated 75yrs of selling Dodge products Yesterday and is the LARGEST SRT dealer in southern Ontario. I have the owners word and a hand shake they are building my car and I'm good with that.
They got my 2013 Ram QQ 4x4 Sport as a deposit but ONLY after my build was confirmed.
Lots of dealers are selling stories, few have info.....
Wellington Motors?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yeah, the dealership where i got my RT Plus, also has orders in for 2 hellcats. I am in alberta canada

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts