Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really stuck on choosing my first 2018 Challenger GT color. These 3 colors Destroyer grey, Granite, Octane Red which should i get? The grey and red have the double black stripe down the hood all the way to the trunk.

But i can alway add stripes to the Granite car which would you guys pick? Put them in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Thanks in advance for your help guys its just to tuff of a decision for me ?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,912 Posts
If not black :) Octane red is awesome :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Picking your car color is like ordering from your favorite meals at the restaurant. No matter which one you pick, you'll find yourself longing for the other one later. (Good thing nobody feels this way after picking a spouse, right.....right?)

To me, the Destroyer gray (flat finish) is just too....blah. The Granite one seems more appropriate for a "more mature" driver, like myself (mature is the polite way to address the gray hairs in my head).

If you're a young fellow.....get the Octane Red one! We used to call this color Maroon or Burgandy, but, hey...."Octane" in your color is just wicked cool.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am partial to Granite Crystal. I like the destroyer grey sometimes. Other times I can't help but think it's one of those colors you would be tired of pretty quick. The pick with the bank in the back is mine. The other 2 were just pictures I liked and saved.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
OCTANE!!! Love Granite but........................................Octane!

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
Look at all the colors under different times of day and night. Time well spent before you pull the trigger.

The one that makes you smile under all the lighting conditions is "the one". Color is the most important option IMO, as you'll see it all the time.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I’ve got Granite with silver stripe. That Octane Red, though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! All good choices!!! But, that Octane............. Not as common either.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Red or Granite.....the Granite looks GREAT with a Red stripe in pics I've seen.

The Gray looks like polished primer to me, not a fan.

My avatar is Tor Red

·
Registered
935 Posts
Destroyer Gray. Love it with Back stripes. I was ready to travel from Florida to Georgia to get a Hellcat with this combo. This one with a Satin Black hood showed up at a dealer the next town over from me and me and the wife liked it so I bought it. But DG with Stripe was my first choice.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts