Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dodge ram now with the hemi and i love it.I was gonna get the srt8 charger but after seeing the challenger i think i'll wait for it.It's awsome. I have owned 3 challengers (one being a 1970 rt convertible) 2 chargers and four cudas. I was also considering building another cuda pro street but i think the new challenger is really cool. I'm sure a 6.1 will be awsome. especially after i supercharge it. hehe
I know someone who ownes a chrysler dealership so hopefully i can get my hands on one before every tom dick and harry goes out and gets one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree, MOPAR let them hang all the way to the ground and drag on this one. :)

My only concern is this, I have seen many concepts such as the charger and the SRT-10. Dodge changed the charger up all the way around and the SRT-10 was going to be the first to sport 24 inch rims. But we see 22 inch rims and the red stitch on the seat was deleted and so on and so on.

The concept is great I like the official ''shark hood'' and would love to see a factory ''shaker hood'' in production. I have many great ideas of how mine will look............wider rear tires, 70' style black wing, pistol grip shift, hood pins and many more 70 style challenger looks

next...............

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i know what you mean about changing the production models but hopefully this one stays real close to the concept. I'm already thinkin of sellin one of my other vehicles so I can buy it as soon as it's available.
I won't be too happy if it turns out to be a watered down version of the concept.But if it is I can always build a prostreet like I was thinkin originally
The new cars are great but there's still nothin like an old smelly bad handling non air conditioned crank window 600 horsepower death machine to put a smile on your face. hehe

·
Registered
598 Posts
dodje1 said:
I have a dodge ram now with the hemi and i love it.I was gonna get the srt8 charger but after seeing the challenger i think i'll wait for it.It's awsome. I have owned 3 challengers (one being a 1970 rt convertible) 2 chargers and four cudas. I was also considering building another cuda pro street but i think the new challenger is really cool. I'm sure a 6.1 will be awsome. especially after i supercharge it. hehe
I know someone who ownes a chrysler dealership so hopefully i can get my hands on one before every tom dick and harry goes out and gets one.
Trust me,the new one looks even tougher lookin' than the old one.:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah thats for sure. I am very happy to see the new Challenger. I can't wait for it to come out. I have owned alot of Muscle cars. I still have a few. But I just sold one that I would have loved to have kept. It was a 1970 Roadrunner. Now that dodge has brought back the challenger I will be looking forward to purchasing it. It has a very nice body style. I was thinking about getting the charger but now that i have seen this one I will hold off for sure. The only question i have left is when is it coming available to own.

·
Registered
114 Posts
plus the challenger wont become too much like a chick car
every single charger i saw was owned or operate by a women
probably because of the name
no offense to women though

·
Registered
748 Posts
Vanishing Point said:
Trust me,the new one looks even tougher lookin' than the old one.:cool:
They definitely nailed the look. I love it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Catman said:
The more I see the new Challenger the more I want it.
What was that line from The X-Files? YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts