Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all time to break into a new season
should be warm enough this coming sunday to hang for a bit.
Anybody thinking of going?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard of captree, but no idea where it is, when, all the details.
Thanks Jeff
when it's 35 degrees and warmer in west islip ny take sunrise hwy East to Robert Mmoses causway South to captree boat basin between 7 and 10:30
every sunday morning about 300 -400 car gathering

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
not this sunday, i think rain

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Yep very easy, if you can find your way to the meadowbrook parkway, take it all the way down to ocean parkway (turns into it) and then take that to the end.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I'd say once it gets a little further into the season it will be worth it for ya. Not just yet though, still pretty thinned out. It gets to the point of the 2 massive parking lots being full. More full than this, there are real bad examples as photos but figured this showed the type of cars that show. Alot of classics, and once warmer a lot of exotics.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Anyone down for getting together a decent meet down there not this sunday but next? The 10th? I'm gonna try and make it down there

·
Registered
302 Posts
Anyone down for getting together a decent meet down there not this sunday but next? The 10th? I'm gonna try and make it down there
I missed the last one but if it is nice out ill go to this one.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
if the belmont racetrack show on the 10th turns to be a bust, then i might head over to captree that day
Captree is an early morning show active between the hours of 5 -6 AM to around around 10AM. It is pretty much cleared out by 11 AM.

Belmont does not start until 8 AM with judging taking place later in the afternoon.

Sunday is looking pretty good weather wise right now but forecasts can change by then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts