Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I made a Facebook page for Challengers of Warner Robins. When I was doing car shows here a few years ago there were more clubs, have they shut down?

·
Registered
2021 F8 Green Scat Pack Shaker
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made a Facebook page for Challengers of Warner Robins. When I was doing car shows here a few years ago there were more clubs, have they shut down?
Not sure how i missed your post. Middle Georgia Mopar Club Website is a dead link and i didn't get a response from their FB page.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That's why I'm trying to get folks in this area to join up to a hassle-free club, I can't even find the car shows I used to do. I hate car clubs because they always end in drama, I just want to meet other folks, share ideas and hell, i have a garage if folks want to do one-day mods

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's why I'm trying to get folks in this area to join up to a hassle-free club, I can't even find the car shows I used to do. I hate car clubs because they always end in drama, I just want to meet other folks, share ideas and hell, i have a garage if folks want to do one-day mods
That's what i'm interested in. Just shoot the shit and check out everyone's cars

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Help me start a good one then! We can get high and talk shit about each others car......
Can do! Not the get high part though, i'm a government employee for 5 more years still.
I'm in Macon. We can start by putting the word out on this forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts