Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Back, the 25% all Coverking Car Covers, car cover sale!!!

Are you in the Market for a new Car Cover? Now is the time to pick one up!!!

This is one of the best Coverking Car Cover sale we have ever offered. Any Car Cover, any car, any material, you choose with no limitations...You build the car cover for your car and then take an easy 25% off the total price. Just enter the code "carcover" when checking out in the coupon redemption box and it will take the 25% off instantly.

This is a special deal we worked out with Coverking exclusive to Southern Car Parts. Please use the link below to configure and order your car cover.

This is for a very limited time so act quick.

Covers are made to order, please allow 5-10 days for production.

Order here....

Car Cover Sale

Thanks,

Jim :cheers:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the orders, everybody! Now is the perfect time to get a good winter coat for your Baby, and these CoverKing covers are the very best! Any questions you might have concerning them, please feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sale will be good until the end of the month, so now's the time to purchase a top-notch cover if you don't already have one! The best covers on the market, for the best vehicles!

Thanks,

·
Registered
406 Posts
Fit??

I ordered one for my '09 Challenger SRT8...came this week and finally had a chance to get it on today.....but it won't fit over the front bumper cover....too tight a fit....anybody else have this issue?
any suggestions SCParts?
thanks!!
Nice quality cover overall.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered one for my '09 Challenger SRT8...came this week and finally had a chance to get it on today.....but it won't fit over the front bumper cover....too tight a fit....anybody else have this issue?
any suggestions SCParts?
thanks!!
Nice quality cover overall.
All I can figure is that we sent you the incorrect cover because fitment should be perfect.

I think you already sent me an email on this. I emailed you a prepaid Fedex label to send back so we can see what is going and send you the right one.

Sorry about this,

Jim

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thanks

Yep, Thanks for the quick replies and spot on customer service....it should be on its way back today via FedEx.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Mine got here last week. Quite quick to make it up here, about 10 days! Got the 25% off too so that pretty much covered my shipping.

After reading that last post I guess I should try it for fit. My car is tucked into the third bay of the garage so it's a little tricky to get at.

I'll try it on this weekend.

Update: Tried it on over the weekend and it fits great! Like the little pockets for the mirrors.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine got here last week. Quite quick to make it up here, about 10 days! Got the 25% off too so that pretty much covered my shipping.

After reading that last post I guess I should try it for fit. My car is tucked into the third bay of the garage so it's a little tricky to get at.

I'll try it on this weekend.

Update: Tried it on over the weekend and it fits great! Like the little pockets for the mirrors.

It's great to hear that your cover made it to you in a timely manner and you like the fitment of it! These really are the best covers out there, and yeah, the mirror pockets are really precise (I hate those covers where they just cover the mirror with the rest of the vehicle. I always used to fear that they'd mess up my mirrors some how.)

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

This is one of the best Coverking Car Cover sale we have ever offered. Any Car Cover, any car, any material, you choose with no limitations...You build the car cover for your car and then take an easy 25% off the total price. Just enter the code "carcover" when checking out in the coupon redemption box and it will take the 25% off instantly.

This is a special deal we worked out with Coverking exclusive to Southern Car Parts. Please use the link below to configure and order your car cover.

Order here....

Car Cover Sale

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the orders! We've been able to extend the sale through February, but that looks like it will be all for this special deal. If you haven't ordered a cover yet, be sure to take advantage of these great savings!

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you guy's would to ship to Canada by USPS I would buy one. UPS to Canada is a ripoff with all the brokerage fees they charge.
If you give us a call at our office we can handle this for you.

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Order here....

Car Cover Sale

Thanks,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts