Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a garage now but I'm thinking about moving into another house later this year and it doesn't have a garage. What would be a good car cover I could put on my car when I'm not driving it or would it really hurt it to leave it outside? I've always left my other vehicles outside I'm just picky with my baby lol.​

·
Registered
72 Posts
AutoAnything has a very good selection of car covers. You might want to check them out. You will also need to get a cable and lock and I suggest you add something called "gust guards" to keep the cover from blowing off on a windy day.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a garage now but I'm thinking about moving into another house later this year and it doesn't have a garage. What would be a good car cover I could put on my car when I'm not driving it or would it really hurt it to leave it outside? I've always left my other vehicles outside I'm just picky with my baby lol.​
:fight:
I have a Covercraft Evolution 4 for my 70 and it works great when I had to store outside while I was getting a garage built to let the keep the paint clean while also breathing and not trapping water. If you are picky like me you NEED a good cover esp. with a black car. I think the Mopar covers are OK too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts