Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a car cover, any suggestion?
Please include photo of cover on your car.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
What kind are you looking for? Inside garage type or outside 4 season type. If you do a search on this it will pull up this Q and A on this subject that has been disscussed many times.

Looking for a car cover, any suggestion?
Please include photo of cover on your car.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right I should of mentioned that I was looking for a outside, spring summer, fall water proof.

Do a search on car cover and you will get 5000 post, a lot to go through when I can just get some simple fresh answers from a new post.

·
Super Moderator
14,730 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Nice post of comparisons.

·
Registered
999 Posts
i have the mopar cover, the car is covered daily at my apartment and work. it takes 20seconds to cover with two people, about 40 on your own. It does leave slight smudges on my black paint but only visible in the dark, in daylight the car looks as clean as it did when washed.

I like it, machine washable too. I do not have a photo, sorry.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
I ended up buying a cheap 5 layer car cover on ebay and then bought the covercraft silk cover for $300.00 to put on first as it wont scratch the car and you can put it on with one person, the 5 layer cover will hang in my garage with pulleys and drop over the car once it is in place, Its probably over kill for the 5 layer cover, I didnt plan it that way as I originally was going to park the car outside for the winter, but now am going to clear some land by the house and erect a garage in a box to shelter it for the winter up here in Alaska. The covercraft silk cover was recommended by a senior member as the ****. Just waiting on the car to be built and excavator to make me a parking lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts