Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. someone who recognizes my car bought it from Copart and knows the history of the car, it comes in from florida.the car is in Sweden with me. have a little problem with the o would like to know what previous owners have done with the car

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the problem ? Maybe we can help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

I would love to know all the faults on the car by the previous owner. so I know what needs to be done to get it o work again, it comes from a company called TNT Auto & Marine Center. it would just have been wrong on the electricity but when I got home so it seems to be wrong with the engine. it would be great if you could find out more about the car's fault. I live in Sweden so it's a long way from florida

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Wow, that's a tough one. They could of bought that car in auction from anywhere in the country. I would say ur best bet is to try using carfax. Most of the time u can pay them for a vehicle history report.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, that's a tough one. They could of bought that car in auction from anywhere in the country. I would say ur best bet is to try using carfax. Most of the time u can pay them for a vehicle history report.

On this page you can see the car when you click on their website, but unfortunately they have not email

T-N-T AUTO CENTER, inc. - Home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts