Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I don't believe in naming the car, let the car introduce itself and tell you it's name. You will eventually just feel like something fits it.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
its an expensive habit too

Reactions: rghoskins and JSC

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
How about "Challenger" for a name? ;)

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Shaker
137 Posts
I don't name my cars.

Some suggestions
Peppermint Patti
Candy Cane
Barbasol
Peppermint Patti usually wore a green shirt with black strips. Are you talking about peppermint candy? Why make fun anyways? Just because it is white with red stripes doesn't mean it will look like a candy cane any more than a white car with black stripes will look like a referee, etc., etc...

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Frosty?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't believe in naming the car, let the car introduce itself and tell you it's name. You will eventually just feel like something fits it.
Absolutely agree with you.

Early morning after I brought the Challenger home, I drove out to the Pacific Coast Highway. Sure, technically I broke in the clutch, got a feel for the engagement, but I was really getting to know "Lucy."

'Cause if you treat her like a lady, she'll always take you home.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

Early morning after I brought the Challenger home, I drove out to the Pacific Coast Highway. Sure, technically I broke in the clutch, got a feel for the engagement, but I was really getting to know "Lucy."

haha thats awesome ^^^

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

Yeah and then when the check engine light comes on you can always yell "LUCY! YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!"

·
Registered
304 Posts
After enough meet and greets and comparing the size of my car to other cars, I had sought a proper name for about two years. One night some old guy asked, "whatcha got in that big ole mule"...then all of a sudden the freakin' universe aligned, lol. Henceforth, it became the "White Mule". My tag is WHTMULE now...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts