Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my friends and I went to a local car show in Dayton, MD today. This is an informal, semi-annual event. Cars, trucks, vintage or modern can all participate. Registered entrants vote on their favorite car or truck. Winners receive a very cool full size neon beer sign. There weren’t that many Mopars there, but this Cuda caught my eye.
A ‘67 Chevy Nova took top honors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,344 Posts
Some of my friends and I went to a local car show in Dayton, MD today. This is an informal, semi-annual event. Cars, trucks, vintage or modern can all participate. Registered entrants vote on their favorite car or truck. Winners receive a very cool full size neon beer sign. There weren’t that many Mopars there, but this Cuda caught my eye.
A ‘67 Chevy Nova took top honors.

Sounds like you had a great day!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It was fun. Andy Cohen from Junkyard Empire was there. Two years ago he brought his Challenger.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Sounds like you had a good time!

That 'Cuda is sharp - I'm not a big fan of the Chevy-shaped (at least in my opinion..) hood bulge, but otherwise I'm all in on that design.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was a late comer to the show, and had everyone’s attention when he parked. Sounded real good. There were a bunch of Camaro ZL1s there and a couple Mustang GT500s parked together. That old car next to the Cuda is a ground up restoration Model A. It got my vote for crowd favorite.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts