Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Photo's from the Fond Du Lac,WI Chrysler get together this afternoon

i wanted to park my IE for a big group Challenger photo, but they had me park angled next to my DWB counterpart IE392 off to the side. Funny thing was it was a DWB IE that i had priced out 1 hour before i went to IL to buy my White IE...they wanted full sticker(i assume because it was #45)..

Ive never seen them together before....I used to think the DWB looked better, but after seeing them together in person i like my White better now. my Blue stripes really POP...while the DWB color didnt as much.....(im sure the DWB guy says he liked his DWB better than my White)

I finally got to see almost every color together today...the only missing one was DY....I had considered the FF a few times....finally saw one in person...nope...its not for me, but wow does it stand out....i liked it more than i thought i would though...

they had a SE in dark Titanium there...it was very unique and im suprised the color never made it up to a RT or SRT...it almost had a bit of a brown to the dark grey tone...

there were a bunch of SRT-4's there too.....ive never seen a Caliber Srt-4 before...i knew they made Neon SRT-4's, but didnt know they made SRT-4 Calibers...i wanted to see under the hoods, but couldnt find them after the drive and lunch....

anyone know what the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times are for a SRT-4? whats under the hood? Turbo's?

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I have a 05 srt-4 acr. They have a 2.4L turbo. Stock turbo is a Mitsubishi td04 but most people upgrade to larger turbos. Stock they were rated at 230hp 250tq. Mine made 223hp 242tq at the wheels bone stock, so once again dodge underrated it. Bone stock with a good driver the car will go 13.9 in the 1/4 mile but with a few bolt ons and a tune guys are running in the mid 12's on stock turbos. I have a upgraded mopar turbo kit, ported head and cams with some other bolt ons and made 396hp and 504tq at the front wheels.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Always nice to see the different colors. I don't see many around here. Saw a black R/T on the way to work today, first one I've seen since I got mine 2 weeks ago. These are definitely rare, at least around here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts