Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got 6 ziano car wash towels...they are microfiber w/ no borders....since i typically wash both cars same day and may wax one of them id need like 20 of those medium sized towels....im trying not to pay $200 for towels

anyone know where to get them ?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
got 6 ziano car wash towels...they are microfiber w/ no borders....since i typically wash both cars same day and may wax one of them id need like 20 of those medium sized towels....im trying not to pay $200 for towels

anyone know where to get them ?
Are you using these towels as your wash media or for drying? ....or are you using them in conjunction with a rinsless wash solution? If you're doing a traditional wash, I might suggest using a couple of large, good quality waffle-weave towels to dry and a good mitt for your wash media saving the Zaino towels for product removal (i.e. QD's waxes/sealants, etc.).

I've currently been sourcing my MF towels from Pak Shak. I have a dozen or so satin bordered 16x16 towels that cost about $3.50 ea. They have plusher towels for about $4.50 ea. and up ....they also have glass towels, WW's, larger sized MF's, borderless short-napped, etc. So far I have been very satisfied with their quality & performance. Just another option if you're looking to try some other towels of good quality but a bit cheaper than $25/4.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I just got a dozen from PAKSHAK. Great service , haven't used them yet but they appear to be high quality

MICROPAK 16" x 16" Ultra-Edgeless Micro Fiber Towel
....didn't see your post. I think you'll be happy with them. I have about 8 of those but I like to use them for glass cleaning. I prefer MF's with nap for product removal though and I use their Ultras for that purpose. I bought several of their towels to test before I made the first of my larger orders. I'm slowly replacing my other "good", premium towels and it looks like I'll be sticking with these Micropaks unless something changes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts