Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gauging interest on some Challenger body panels in carbon fiber. These are from TPN Blackforest's development for their GRAND-AM Challenger, so they have withstood the demands of road racing, and can be available to you on your Challenger. The body panels are done in paint grade gel coat carbon.

Following are some pics, and at the end is a link to see all the photos, with additional angles and views. Look forward to your feedback, and let me know if you are interested in the production of any of these.

Hood:

Rear Deck Lid:

Doors:

(They trim out in the inside for maximum weight reduction on the race car.)

Fenders:

Here are all the pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/100910540704218457025/CarbonChallengerBody?authkey=Gv1sRgCPu3qN2-pbvZuwE&feat=directlink

Pricing will be available soon, so let us know if you are interested in these, or any other carbon pieces! There's nothing like race development brought from the track to your garage!!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Very cool stuff for those looking to reduce weight!

·
Registered
86 Posts
this is awesome, cant wait to see some prices...:)

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing prices, and how much weight will be saved per piece over stock. Cool stuff!

·
Registered
733 Posts
bought!!!!!! IF:
you let us know how much the weight reduction per part is
and
you give us the pricing for it.

I'll stuff it in my hand luggage in April when I come to visit you guys .... ;-)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
bought!!!!!! IF:
you let us know how much the weight reduction per part is
and
you give us the pricing for it.

I'll stuff it in my hand luggage in April when I come to visit you guys .... ;-)
Dang that's a big bag you have there... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Bump for updates? Would really like to hear prices, and how much weight will be saved per piece over stock.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Bump!! What are the prices and weight savings????

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,536 Posts
OLD thread but did anything ever come of this? What would fiberglass fenders save weight wise? Considering new hood and trunk already...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts