·
Registered
868 Posts
Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks! I got it at TruFiber. I had to buy the camera mount for a 2020 and a few other things.
I want to put one on my 18 WB Cat. My 19 Scat had the redeye and it looked much better, so few extra bucks lol might as well go carbon!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to put one on my 18 WB Cat. My 19 Scat had the redeye and it looked much better, so few extra bucks lol might as well go carbon!

The TruFiber spoiler seems to be good quality. I had a little problem with getting the mounting hardware from TruFiber they said it was packed with the spoiler and I never seen them. Emailed them to no avail. They also failed to tell me that you would need the 2020 camera mount. I did a lot of research and was able to cone up with mounting hardware and gaskets. I am happy with the quality and how it was built.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The TruFiber spoiler seems to be good quality. I had a little problem with getting the mounting hardware from TruFiber they said it was packed with the spoiler and I never seen them. Emailed them to no avail. They also failed to tell me that you would need the 2020 camera mount. I did a lot of research and was able to cone up with mounting hardware and gaskets. I am happy with the quality and how it was built.
Like you would lie to them for an extra set of hardware. Can you tell me what other part she needed and where you got them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the camera mount you will need. The gasket material and 3m adhesive pads. I used 3 of those similar to the original spoiler layout. I put the gasket on exactly like the original. Hope this helps ya.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn’t have a picture of the 3m adhesive pads saved on my phone but they are 2”x3” with the same thickness of the foam gasket.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great thanks. So the camera surround is the stock, it's not carbon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It’s all carbon. The holder for the camera is not. U will need a 2020 camera holder. The holder mounts to the carbon fiber piece. The picture shows it all ready mounted to the carbon piece they sent with the spoiler. The picture of the screws are the ones I ordered from amazon to mount the camera holder. The number for the camera holder is 68418492AA

·
Registered
128 Posts
It’s all carbon. The holder for the camera is not. U will need a 2020 camera holder. The holder mounts to the carbon fiber piece. The picture shows it all ready mounted to the carbon piece they sent with the spoiler. The picture of the screws are the ones I ordered from amazon to mount the camera holder. The number for the camera holder is 68418492AA
Got it, thanks for the help

1 - 18 of 18 Posts