Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to extend the stripes through the remander of the car while the spoiler is off getting done in Hydro carbon fiber. Who out there sells a kit that's exactly like the pattern on the hood OR if I can get the vinyl I can have it cut. Any guidance would help. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big Worm Graphics has the Carbon Fiber.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Worm is a no go. They have great customer service but said straight up they don't have anything that matches. Instead of trying to sell me on some bullsh!t they were straight up. I thought that was cool. If I do full stripes Im going there.

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
Ridergraphics can do carbon fiber at a additional charge
We have Carbon Fiber material available, but it is not a match for the factory SRT Hood Stripes. If anyone says they have it, don't believe it. The material is a proprietary Printed design that is only made in sheets large enough to make the hood stripes, and even that is not available for purchase.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have Carbon Fiber material available, but it is not a match for the factory SRT Hood Stripes. If anyone says they have it, don't believe it. The material is a proprietary Printed design that is only made in sheets large enough to make the hood stripes, and even that is not available for purchase.

Thanks for the reply and everyone else for the suggestions. At this point I am going to put the thought on the back burner. I figured with the rear spoiler off this would be the perfect oppertunity but oh well. I really dont want to remove the hood stripes. I might just buy a new aftermarker hood with a scoop and do my own thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts