Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2015 challenger R/T
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a carbon fiber wickerbill? I have yet to see one, and i figured it would be simple to manufacture. Just curious if anyone offers one

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus STP
33 Posts
Uh, I didn't know what a wickerbill was so I google searched it and I'm assuming that the first entry I found was not what you meant. From Urban Dictionary. A wickerbill is the foreskin on the penis of an uncircumcised male.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,803 Posts
Uh, I didn't know what a wickerbill was so I google searched it and I'm assuming that the first entry I found was not what you meant. From Urban Dictionary. A wickerbill is the foreskin on the penis of an uncircumcised male.
Did you find one in carbon fiber? :D

For the original poster, I did search quite a bit, and did not find a carbon fiber one.

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
13,848 Posts
A wickerbill is a bolt on extension to a rear spoiler that increases its height, by 2-3 inches, for additional downforce. Here is a DIY video for installing a Hellcat wickerbill.

·
Registered
2013 Core
820 Posts
The only thing dumber than that look is it's name. Unless you like it. Then do whatever you want.

I see those rivnuts ripping out long before that foreskin adds any downforce.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
ZL1 Addons makes a Carbon Fiber wickerbill. Just picked up a polished black one from springfest because the CF was sold out

·
Registered
5,645 Posts

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
will post better images once Bigred is back on the ground
Luke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts