Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '10 R/T has the carbon weave inserts around the HVAC/Radio section, the shifter and cup holders, and the door pulls. I have seen these on some sites for sale so I was wondering if they are standard on all R/T's?

Thanks.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yes, on the four '10 RT's I have driven from stripped basic package to loaded, they have all had the same appliques in the same places.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post some pics of your Series 1. Did you step over to the other camp DZ302 or do you just like nice cars?
Ah, someone noticed. I have been a Chevy fan since I was a kid. I owned a '69 Z28/RS back in the '80's. It was completely restored with the original "dz302" motor. When I got my first computer and email I decided to use dz302 and it has just stuck. It's still my email and my forum name on every forum I am a member.

In recent years I have had poor experiences with GM products and am now a Mopar convert. I also have my '06 Scion xB and I'm a big Scion fan too.

Hope that explains it.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post some pics of your Series 1. Did you step over to the other camp DZ302 or do you just like nice cars?
The only pics I have are the ones I took at the dealership. Between work and weather I haven't been able to do any really good photos. Here's a few though:

·
Registered
726 Posts
THAT is an awesome looking edition to me. I really like the white cars as they seem to be kinda rare? I'm surprised to hear you had the original motor in that Camaro... very rare. I grew up almost exclusively with GM cars with a few Fords thrown in. We bought our last GM in 1978, about the time things started to go to Hell for GM IMO. The sticker that read Your GM car may have an engine made by ??? is what I remember most. Unless I could get a Buick GN or better yet a GNX, I lost interest thru the 80's. Even then you would have to tolerate the paint just flaking off the body of most GM's of that era, really pathetic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts