Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the dealer today to see if there was a cargo net for the Challenger since the Charger has one. No luck - Anyone know of a good one for a Challenger?

·
Registered
Phantom Black SXT+ 100th Anniversay
307 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
3,575 Posts
I got this for my Challenger. I used the screw nuts for the tail lights to attach the top loops on the net. I didn't attach the bottom loops, didn't really need to. Works pretty good for holding stuff from rolling around the trunk.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2018 RT Plus
60 Posts
^^^ I put one in my car and it works great.

I located the thread on this topic with photos below.

See post #6 . . .

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got this for my Challenger. I used the screw nuts for the tail lights to attach the top loops on the net. I didn't attach the bottom loops, didn't really need to. Works pretty good for holding stuff from rolling around the trunk.
Hope this helps.
Second this recommendation, saw the original post you made about it and immediately bought 2. One went in the charger and the other went in the Grand Cherokee, both fit great and work as intended.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Second this recommendation, saw the original post you made about it and immediately bought 2. One went in the charger and the other went in the Grand Cherokee, both fit great and work as intended.
Thanks -similar to the one in our Charger - doing the same tomorrow - Tks again.

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
I see 2 of them in my future - 1 for the Challenger and 1 for the Durango. (y)

·
Registered
455 Posts
I used a cargo net setup from a 300.

Here's my original install post.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used a cargo net setup from a 300.

Here's my original install post.
Nice -

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I use the$10 cargo net I purchased from Amazon a LOT - and it works really well. Most useful ~$10 mod I've ever done to a car. It's mentioned in the thread posted above (the carge net from a 300). If anything, I'd get one that is a little shorter, but the one that I did purchase is almost perfect - and it literally takes like 2 minutes to install. :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Was at the dealer today to see if there was a cargo net for the Challenger since the Charger has one. No luck - Anyone know of a good one for a Challenger?
[/QUOT

Unfortunately looks like you're stuck with a homemade job if you're adamant about doing this, get a net and screw in hooks off eBay

·
Registered
455 Posts
I looked at many options before installing the Chrysler 300 cargo net. I wanted the factory look so I went with the 300 connectors too. I wouldn't go with a net any smaller than the 300 as it barely wide enough. A net a little taller could be nice but may end up getting in the way of other things being placed in the trunk. I think I got everything for less than $20 about 2 years ago. It has held up great so far and gets used often.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,416 Posts
I looked at many options before installing the Dodge 300 cargo net. I wanted the factory look so I went with the Dodge 300 connectors too. I wouldn't go with a net any smaller than the Dodge 300 as it barely wide enough. A net a little taller could be nice but may end up getting in the way of other things being placed in the trunk. I think I got everything for less than $20 about 2 years ago. It has held up great so far and gets used often.
Assuming you meant Chrysler, right? I will look into this as well. I used the net in the back of my Charger a lot, kept 2 umbrellas there, and my squeegee. Then some shopping stuff would go in it. Another nice thing is those thin rubbery cargo mats for SUV/Crossovers. Not just for protection, but they keep stuff from sliding around in the trunk, that is my favorite feature with them.

Reactions: Mr Monte
1 - 14 of 14 Posts