Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I am in North Carolina I am posting here to see how many forum members are planning to attend the event now that it has been confirmed to be a go. I understand world events will have dampened some peoples spirits however taking all the right precautions and being safe can still result in a fun weekend.

That said who all is going this year?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was just thinking about this the other day and I should check to see if it was going to happen. I might go if it is going to happen.

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
I'm in. I've been going since 2004. I just hope attendance is not off too much. As far as social distancing, I'm not sure how they will handle that. When you go into the buildings with the rare show cars, and such there are typically hoards of people.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
152 Posts
I registered and plan to attend, weather permitting.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
Hopefully it will go off as planned. These days I put an asterisk next to everything as the Coronavirus cases are spiking after reopening. It's possible the indoor/can't distance parts will move outdoors?

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
152 Posts
Spring Carlisle is scheduled for next week (June 17-20). Here is the link to Carlisle Events COVID-19 guidelines. If all goes well, likely it will be the same guidelines for the remainder of the year.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
72 Posts
I lived in Carlisle for 40 years before I retired and moved to Delaware. Just might take my Scat and go visit this year. Have plenty of places to stay and free tickets. My daughter still lives up there.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Even though I am in North Carolina I am posting here to see how many forum members are planning to attend the event now that it has been confirmed to be a go. I understand world events will have dampened some peoples spirits however taking all the right precautions and being safe can still result in a fun weekend.

We were going had everything set up tickets, hotel vacation days set etc. With the virus restrictions I decided to cancel. It would have been my first time there but it would have not been the best time to me. We even canceled our Hawaii trip in August . Hopefully next year Carlisle will be open without the barriers. Hope all that do go will have a good experience.
God Bless.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Pa. department of health and safety filed a lawsuit today 6/17 against Carlisle Events, for breach of health codes for Spring Carlisle. Health code is for more than 250 people gathering in one place, from what I was reading this morning.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,523 Posts

Are you on FB on Carolina Challengers? If so you could try and get a small group to ride up....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pa. department of health and safety filed a lawsuit today 6/17 against Carlisle Events, for breach of health codes for Spring Carlisle. Health code is for more than 250 people gathering in one place, from what I was reading this morning.
Interesting to see what comes of it. The more my wife and I have talked about it the more it seems to be too risky to take any chances for this year. We have decided to give this year a miss and look forward to having more fun with less restrictions next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts