Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone local headed there this year. Maybe meet up.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wife and I are also leaving on Thursday.

·
Registered
221 Posts
My wife and I are also leaving on that Friday morning.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will be bringing Orange Crush to Carlisle for it's first showing. Just came back today from GM Nationals and went to Ford a few weeks ago. We usually show up Friday afternoon and stay at Hampton Inn. Looking forward to meeting the group members.

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
Maybe. It's only two hours from my house. I'll likely ride the Road King (motorcycle) if I go.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I will be there Friday & Saturday also.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Russ what way do you go when you drive down? I went via 84 to Scranton and then 81 to Carlisle while visiting family in Oh. last week. There seems to be a lot of construction and 1 lane travel around the NY/PA border on 84. It had me debating if I'd take my normal route or look for another option.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would normally go 84 to 81. But I can stay on 87 to 78. Not much difference in time or miles. I take 87 to 84 anyway. Thanks for the heads up. Stop by we'll have a beer.

·
Registered
498 Posts
jUST A HEADS UP FOR ANYONE GOING TO cARLISLE AND HAS A THOUGHT OF USING 84.....AT THE ny/pa BORDER, THE BRIDGE OVER THE dELAWARE IS DOWN TO ONE LANE EACH WAY (THEY CLOSED ONE OF THE TWO BRIDGES AND ALL TRAFFIC IS ROUTED TO ONE). GOING OUT IF YOU ARE LEAVING EARLY YOU WILL PROBABLY CRUISE RIGHT THROUGH. iF YOU ARE MAKING A DAY TRIP, OR CROSSING THE BRIDGE IN THE AFTERNOON, ALL i CAN SAY IS dont do it.....GO ANOTHER WAY!!! ooops, caps....sorry....ytesterday me and a couple buddies went to the Indy car race at pocono and it took us 5 hours to get home all because of the backup at the NY/PA border.....a trip that usually takes 3 hours. We cruised right out of the Pocono lot and didnt hit a lick of traffic till that spot. We should have done 80 to 287north but didnt even think of it

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Will be there. Leaving Thursday after work, will be at the show bright and early Friday.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts