• Zoomers

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 R/T Plus, automatic. I have just added a JLT cold air intake and a Fastman throttle body. Next, I want to add a cat back exhaust. Been looking at Magnaflow, Flowmaster and Zoomers. I don't know how any of them sound, lol, but I want a good rumble when I step on it, and a little more when I start her up in the morning. I do NOT want to be annoyingly loud cruising in the neighborhood, etc. Oh yeah, I want chrome quad tips. Appreciate any input! Thanks!

20191031_162615.jpg

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,170 Posts
Lots of good reading here, in case you overlooked it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, thanks. Actually zero response. Very helpful. Yeah, read the above thread, but had to sift through all different years and models. Thanks for nothing

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,841 Posts
Great attitude, assuring anyone reading this now will rush to advise you...

A Guy

Reactions: GSBrockman

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
My suggestion would be Magnaflow, Flowmaster or Zoomers with quad chrome tips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,180 Posts
I had the Flowmaster Force II cat back on my 2010 R/T for the 10 years I owned it. Best old school sound IMO.

·
Premium Member
10,438 Posts
What year is your SXT ?

We offer Zoomers for the '15 and newer models.

- Alexis

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alexis, do you have the quad chrome tube tips? I have a 2015 5.7L Challenger R/T

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,841 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
What year is your SXT ?

- Alexis
It's a 2017. Could you post a video with good sound?

I'm happy with my Solo Performance Exhaust

A Guy
I actually liked the sound on the solo, and pipes, but I just don't trust videos. It's always better to here it in person. Are you going to the Moparty this September in Bowling Green, Kentucky?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,841 Posts

I actually liked the sound on the solo, and pipes, but I just don't trust videos. It's always better to here it in person. Are you going to the Moparty this September in Bowling Green, Kentucky?
No...long Haul from the Bay Area, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
319 Posts
I actually just had the Borla S Types installed on my 2016 RT, which checks all the boxes you’re looking for (comes with quad tips). I did a TON of research (watching vids on YouTube) and decided I liked the Borla best. I live in a gated fancy community that wouldn’t put up with overly loud exhaust and mine is just right. Sounds great at idle and aggressive enough when I open it up. Only downside is that it’s a bit pricey, but worth it IMO to get the exact right sound. I wanted it to sound deep and heavy without the metallic raspy that you get with a lot of others. The Solo is a close second, but I preferred the Borla.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What year is your SXT ?

- Alexis
I'm happy with my Solo Performance Exhaust

A Guy
I actually liked the sound on the solo, and pipes, but I just don't trust videos. It's always better to here it in person. Are you going to the Moparty this September in Bowling Green, Kentucky
No...long Haul from the Bay Area, lol

A Guy
Yeah, that is a long haul just to see a bunch of folks in their cars.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
443 Posts
@bbreno MOPAR catback is another option. You will have to source your own tips as they are not included.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts