• Magnaflow

• Flowmaster

• Zoomers

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
443 Posts
According to what I saw on Mopar's website, they don't have any kind of exhaust upgrade for the 3.6. Unless I just didn't see it.
Thats why I quoted the OP, @bbreno who has a 2015 R/T Plus.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,843 Posts
You are correct, Mopar has no love for the V6 :p

A Guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
You're right A Guy, you would think that they would though. I'll just call them up. I'm sure they'll get get right on it just as soon as I bring it to their attention. Lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
I removed both the resonators and mufflers on my 345. Sounds great with a manual box. And, no inside drone!

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,892 Posts
Last Thursday evening, I installed a Borla ATAK catback on my 2010 Challenger R/T. It sounds amazing!!! I spent a lot of time researching the different brands and even though there was talk of "drone" for this system, I felt this was the right exhaust for me and man, does it fit perfectly too!! (I like the factory tips just a bit more than the Borla design and I knew I could switch them out with this system.) I am not sure if some folks know what drone is in the first place, I haven't heard hardly any from this Borla. Once upon a time... I had an axle back "Outlaw" Flowmaster system on a similar automatic 2010 R/T and that car had major DRONE!! Oh and having your own car lift to do this work....priceless!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm looking at the magnaflow race series exhaust for my sxt, and it appears to be nothing more than straight pipes with new tips. Is that right?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,843 Posts
Yes, the Magnaflow race and axel back has no resonators to control drone either

A Guy

Reactions: NevadaEd12

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,892 Posts
you should not get bad "drone" with that, it appears to have resonators that reduce unpleasant resonance.
Oh I know that, that is why I went with a system with resonators on this automatic Challenger. If this one was a 6-speed then no issues getting an exhaust without them. There is a little bit of drone but it doesn't bother me at all, partially deaf from the 25 years of Air Force jet engines anyway. lol

·
Registered
686 Posts
Im Very Happy with my Corsa Extreme.....Not real loud....but ZERO drone...I cannot live with drone, and regardless what you read here, most (if not all) others have drone. I have heard real good things about the Solo Performance exhaust also....which I would probably try if I got a new Challenger,,,

21 - 32 of 32 Posts