Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a '20 392 Scat Pack. I had a Billet on my '09 R/T (R.I.P.) Looks like there are a lot more on the market now so any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have the UPR catch can with the straight bar mount that I bolted to the unused stud on the water pump. Easy to install and the location is good for easily emptying the can.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
The Billet looks nice I got a pretty much all matte black one. The location where it's mounted for me with the z bracket kinda is annoying for me to get to. Fortunately I only empty maybe every oil change

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
Check our our Speedlogix "S" mount catch can :)

It comes in a lot of different colors and typically ships in 1-2 weeks. Semi Gloss Black, Flat Black, and Satin, are typically always in stock ( as of now we have them all ). I have a flat Plum Crazy can that has worked well for the last five years and still looks great too!

We also carry American Brother Designs catch can which is a bit more expensive than ours. This can be painted to match the color of your car and you can also choose an engrave.

Feel free to PM us if you have any questions!

- Alexis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts