Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading a ton of posts, I am trying to look for a better catch can than the Billet Technology. I read on another thread that the Arrington, UPR, and Elite Engineering cans were "better" however when I go to any site I never find the 3.6l as an option. Would anyone have any recommendations on a catch can.Also is the fender the only place to mount since I saw some mounted on the front. It just seems like the 3.6 just has less options.

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
What don't you like about the BT catch can? I have one and love it. That hole on the passengers side inner fender is a great mounting spot.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What don't you like about the BT catch can? I have one and love it. That hole on the passengers side inner fender is a great mounting spot.
Saw a few threads where someone found oil in the intake even with the BT catch can on, from what I have seen the elite engineering one had a steel mesh filter (not sure if this would help get more). I am trying to confirm but as of right now I can't get anyone to answer the phone at elite engineering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts