Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
650 Posts
I am happy with the BT catch can. Don't know if they have the fender mounting brackets you desire. It definitely removes some of the vapors before they are returned to the intake system. However, they do not remove all vapors. Regardless of which brand or style you choose you are making a wise decision by installing one.

First photo shows the oil that was captured in 2,000 miles. 2nd photo shows oil that accumulated on intake port in 6,000 miles. Notice the oil on the intake valve. I was shocked to see this but have since found it is common with hemis.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Billet Tech has the fender mount and the Z-Bracket. Which they designed and Speedlogix Stole!! As well as other parts they claim to have designed and really stole it from other hard working Americans. Do some research on the Demon Harness bar and the rear trailing arms. They were designed by AAD Performance NOT Stolenlogix. You also cant beat the customer service of Billet Tech either, great people to work with, and an excellent product.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's my installed system...just got done a little bit ago. I installed some woven carbon fiber hose covering I got on Amazon.com over the air brake hoses Speedlogix included in the kit. I also got some stainless clamps to mount the hoses onto the catch can (not sure if I like them or not yet?) Again, this was really a tight install for the catch can itself but there is about 1/8" clearance around the can at all points so all is good. This actually was an easier installation than I thought. Just have to take your time and route things properly that's all.

----------------------------
I love the chrome/carbon fiber covers did you have them made or find online?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Thanks! Those are made by Spectre Performance. A couple of the guys here on the forum have masked off the carbon fiber portion and painted the pattern in a color. That also looks sharp. Got mine on Amazon.com last year.

---------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,365 Posts
I haven't been on the forum much lately... busy with a construction project for my cousin. Just to refresh Silver Scat's memory, he has a UPR catch can.

Have you looked at this thread? CLICKY HERE
Here's a picture or two of my install of a UPR can on my '15 SRT392. CLICKY HERE
Lot of good info there.

Gary

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I haven't been on the forum much lately... busy with a construction project for my cousin. Just to refresh Silver Scat's memory, he has a UPR catch can.

Here's a picture or two of my install of a UPR can on my '15 SRT392. CLICKY HERE
Lot of good info there.

Gary
Exactly! See how I missed you.... I swore it had a J in the name...... Yes works very well. After several phone calls it installed easily! Yes that link was why.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

Lot of good info there.

Gary
I bet you got that link on speed dial!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts