Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any catch cans that will fit with the engine cover? I was thinking about the JLT catch can, but it doesn't look like the engine cover will fit with it installed.

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,461 Posts
I believe most of them will fit if installed on the fender. That's the way I had my large Moroso installed before I supercharged my Shaker. There are photos of it in my garage and on other forums here.

·
Registered
9,351 Posts
I had the standard "BT" can on my '10 R/TC.

Several pics of it installed in my garage section.

·
Registered
2015 R/T
494 Posts
I purchased mine from Speedlogix and it bolts to the stud that was used for the baffle on the air pipe which became available when I switched to the charger style. you can just see mine near bottom of photo next to air pipe

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Fender mount

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I actually wonder if your setup is more effective than the one that mounts it to the engine block due to a potentially lower temperature in the filter which could allow more of the oil to condense and drop into the can.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I actually wonder if your setup is more effective than the one that mounts it to the engine block due to a potentially lower temperature in the filter which could allow more of the oil to condense and drop into the can.
Not sure. It was the only place to put it with the engine cover. I empty it every 3000 miles and it is about a quarter full. Put a supercharger on and decided to keep it in the same place

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts