Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 2016 scat pack car 392 and got a catch can to put on it well when i went to put it on they is one it looks like from the factory on it did they put these on the scat pack cars thanks for the help:wink3:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,848 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wait, you bought a catch can and then realized it already had one? Had you ever opened the hood before said purchase?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
catch can

no it is a catch can looked at this morning again someone who bought the car before me put one on it i guess thecar only had 750 miles on it when i bought it just dint realize it till i got this one guess ill send this one back to upr i tryed to send you a pic on here but couldnt get it to load but did send you one in your email thanks for your help

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
what's a "catch can" and are they necessary?

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
no it is a catch can looked at this morning again someone who bought the car before me put one on it i guess thecar only had 750 miles on it when i bought it just dint realize it till i got this one guess ill send this one back to upr i tryed to send you a pic on here but couldnt get it to load but did send you one in your email thanks for your help
You won't need to send us a picture of your catch can. We believe you. The only question you need to answer is this:
"Am I happy with this catch can, or do I want to replace it with the UPR can that I just bought?"
All catch cans are not created equal. You can sell used ones on this website if that helps.

Firefighter: you asked what a catch can is. It's a pneumatic arm that extends from the rear bumper to grab garbage cans. A catch can equipped Challenger makes it so much easier to bring the cans in on garbage day. No more lifting and dragging and smelly hands. It's the perfect mod for the thinking man. Everybody oughta have one. Actually, they're not just for garbage cans. They can be used to grab all sorts of things. I even heard rumor that the next car being designed for James Bond is going to have one.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You won't need to send us a picture of your catch can. We believe you. The only question you need to answer is this:
"Am I happy with this catch can, or do I want to replace it with the UPR can that I just bought?"
All catch cans are not created equal. You can sell used ones on this website if that helps.

Firefighter: you asked what a catch can is. It's a pneumatic arm that extends from the rear bumper to grab garbage cans. A catch can equipped Challenger makes it so much easier to bring the cans in on garbage day. No more lifting and dragging and smelly hands. It's the perfect mod for the thinking man. Everybody oughta have one. Actually, they're not just for garbage cans. They can be used to grab all sorts of things. I even heard rumor that the next car being designed for James Bond is going to have one.
Oh my! :surprise:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts