Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,934 Posts
There are 265,784 posts about this on this web site...

·
Registered
384 Posts
as said, there is lots of info on here, but I use and recommend the UPR, very nice quality piece

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do i find questions or answers on the site that i want to know about? I knew i had alreafy asked this question about the catch can but couldnt find where the replies were to my question..thanks guys
Chris.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,631 Posts
How do i find questions or answers on the site that i want to know about? I knew i had alreafy asked this question about the catch can but couldnt find where the replies were to my question..thanks guys
Chris.
Hover over your user name with your cursor> On popup that appears click on the number under Discussions or Replies to see your own posts

A Guy

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
Check out our front mount catch can :)

We have a few different colors in stock and ready to ship, the lead time on other colors is roughly 1-2 weeks. Feel free to give us a call 561-687-3712 if you have any further questions.

- Alexis

·
Registered
438 Posts
I recommend the UPR Products fender mounted option. My 2c

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
5,628 Posts
I have been running the A2Speed aluminum valve covers with the built in air-oil separator and so far it seems to be working quite well. I really don't see any evidence of oil inside the tube running from the separator to the SC intake. But the tube going from the PCV to separator has oil residue. I have the covers off now as I am doing the cam swap and there is no signs of gunk build up in any of the oil drain back passages. I have seen some guys run a catch can with this setup as added insurance against getting oil into the intake.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Me too for 110$ not bad no wait on ebay lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I have the UPR as well, works well.

However, the anodize has changed color, so it is now a purple, brownish, black catchcan combo. Bracket faded first, the the spacer to the can. The can itself has held up.

Just in case aesthetics are the OP’s concern

·
Registered
531 Posts
How long have you had your? Mines black but hasn't changed color mines a yr this month.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts