Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Damn cool. 16min of running the wheels off the car. Excellent.
Whats your mods.? I could see a blower working really well in a gig like that.
I was wondering, it looked rough out there.
Would my cold beer get foamed up in the cup holder shaking around ? and
Does it stay in the cup holder once I get to half full. lol lol
Nice vid and nice job, looks like fun.
FlatTop

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Might want to let the other viewers know you were running around the track in the opposite direction. Running backwards like you're doing makes it SO much more fun. It's a lot faster and easier to really squeeze the most out of your car. Awesomeness.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What fun! The soundtrack at the end sums it up. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
hauling ass...4000 lbs of it....a few apexes blown and it was awesome to watch...good stuff...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
55k mile suspension on Nitto Invos, not bad for a moose on rollerskates ! Some suspension work and more tire would help but the fun factor was off the chart not to mention the crowds reaction to my overachieving Dodge :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have never run MSRH CW. It looks like fun to run that way. The last time I was there was with NASA and there was a red SRT8 running in HPDE 3. I never got to talk to him, just to much going on. It's great to see Challengers at the track. I have only seen one ever and that was at MSRH. Do you go there often? How about TWS? I'll be at TWS this weekend with NASA Racing. Also, Nitto NT01s will definitely help out or look into Hankook RS3s they are good too.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the tire info ! I hit MSRH as often as possible, have not made TWS yet. Struggled with tire pressures with the Invos, never got it right. Ended up chunking the shoulders. Nevertheless the exotic crowd wont be Dodge bashing anytime soon lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts