Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow the sale thread got closed QUICK so thats the reason for this new one to post pictures of my car with the new shoes. these are not great pictures and they are Pre cleaning and polishing of the wheels. As the title says they are CCW505a wheels, which are milled from forged billets. Sizing is as follows

Front 20x9.5 Tire Nito Invo 245/45-zr20

Rear 20x11 Tire /Nito Invo 295/35zr20

Car 2009 SRT8 Auto Hotchkis TVS 1 equipped so its 1" lower than stock. I have driven it about 30 miles with the new shoes and NO rubbing detected.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
why was it closed?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dunno guess cause I posted that I bought them and the seller also posted.

·
Registered
298 Posts
car Looks good, those 505a's are some bad a$$ looking wheels.

·
Registered
348 Posts
CCW is a great company and can do a 9.5 and 11 that fits like a glove on a Challenger. Looks great. I also like the SP550's.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dude your car looks SICK! love the stance and the rims.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Wow! Those look great! I've been debating wheels for about 3 months and finally made up my mind on what to get and where to get them but the vendor (a sponsor here) has not responded to my emails. Not I'm rethinking again... dang those are good looking wheels.

Um.... what's with the ghost? :)

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The rear wheels are 20mm backspace and the lip is about 4" the fronts are 18mm backspace with a lip of about 2.5". The wheels are made for the car, the fit can NOT be any better. If you want more info please call John at CCW, he is a very nice man and he answers questions.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats with the spooky looking girl in the top right side of the last to pics ? kinda ghostley. :werd: wheels look great

My sons Droid camera, I was waiting for someone to comment on it!

·
Registered
762 Posts
I really really like those wheels. Are they from a local dealer? Also, I noticed you are in california so where is your front license plate; Are they not required anymore????
Please let me know where I can get wheels like yours. Thanks a bunch,

·
Banned
903 Posts
I can garuntee you one thing you got a smokin deal on these rims & tires, I had talked to CCW about this same set-up before I bought my Budniks. If Jay had posted these for sale a couple months ago before I bought mine I would have jumped all over these!!!!

Your cars looks bad azz with these rims & tires on it!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
OP, that looks sweet. You got a killer deal! :thumbsup:

The wheels are made for the car, the fit can NOT be any better.

If you want more info please call John at CCW, he is a very nice man and he answers questions.
Sure they can. I've worked with John on two custom sets already, both 13.5 wide for the rear. He and I discussed at lenght everything I had planned for the minitub cars. And after a ton of conversations between us he nailed it within 1/8".

I can't speak more highly of a company or a product. Those guys are good!.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/techpwrsparky/butch/meat7.jpg

·
Registered
630 Posts
Very nice wheels!!

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
those are awesome! how much do they typically go for?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vtodd the wheels are around 750 each, plus any add on . They can power coat them paint them and other finishing. These are polished and in the pictures I posted the wheels are really dirty.I did not polish them until after I installed them, then I took them off one at a time and polished them, now they look chrome. I figure they are going to be a lot of work to keep up and I am considering having them black chromed.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts