Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Challengertalk has reached a milestone in its membership. We have hit the 50,000 membership mark! Our 50,000th member is "Breakout." Congratulations!!

A big thank you to all of our members for making Challengertalk the premier Challenger enthusiast site on the web.

-The Challengertalk Team

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
If this is like people requesting to know how many of their model Challenger were built identically to their cars, I'm in. I'm 1 of 50,000! Congratulations CT!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
If this is like people requesting to know how many of their model Challenger were built identically to their cars, I'm in. I'm 1 of 50,000! Congratulations CT!

Ha!! No, Challengers are like A$$4073s, everybody's got one!! :grin2:

Congrats!!

·
Super Moderator
13,332 Posts
Congratulations to Challengertalk and all of its loyal members!

I joined Challengertalk talk on Sept. 1, 2006 after hearing about the exciting Challenger concept car. Over the past 10 years, I have learned a lot about the Challenger and have enjoyed swapping stories and mod ideas with my fellow Challenger owners.

Our next milestone that will be reached, in the near future, will be 2,000,000 posts!

Wow, you guys really have a lot to say!! :laugh2:

·
Premium Member
7,283 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of members. I joined in 2008 when I ordered my R/T. It's hard to believe this much time has gone by.

So who will be the 2,000,000th poster?

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Maybe you could award the 50,000th member with a Premium membership for a year or something similar.

Congratulations Challengertalk.

·
Super Moderator
13,332 Posts
Maybe you could award the 50,000th member with a Premium membership for a year or something similar. Congratulations Challengertalk.
The 50,000th member was "Breakout." He was given a lifetime premium membership.

He has a 392 Scat Pack Challenger on order. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Congratulations to all of you that started this and have maintained it over the years!

This is definitely one of the most quality automotive forums I've ever been a member of.
The members are helfpul, the knowledge base is deep and pretty accurate, and the attitudes are positive.

Thank you all for your work. I'm sure all us members appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
I agree Monochromatic above. This is an excellent forum and I love all the knowledge I learn about our Challengers from this site! :thumbsup: Thanks to all for keeping it going!

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
A ten year anniversary badge might be nice for us old timers.

·
Vendor
5,565 Posts
Fun place to be! My Join Date: 09-20-2008 :) On my 4th Challenger and still love them and this site!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well this is cool. and 50,000 makes more sense on a per car basis if you take into consideration this guy above me... on #4 ... wow!

:) Thanks for for the cool site guys

Edit: Just noticed this thread was made last month... so there's that. heh. Guess i dont visit the homepage often enough.

Still cool though.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am up for that

.....So, who was the very first poster on this site? I was here since Dec.2005
I don't remember. I also joined in December 2005. I see that your member number is 300. Mine is 350. A bunch of us came over from the LXForums once this site was started. A lot of the old timers are long gone. There aren't many of us left.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
16 Participants
CharlieS
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing