Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
I am looking for these center caps. I have a limited mopar racing edition 2010 dodge challenger srt8. Does anyone know where I could get these? TIA

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) You have a Mopar 10? They came with blue Mopar center caps

Those look like Billet Technologies billet caps (which are no longer made)

Can you tell if it's plastic or aluminum? Does your car have a numbered dash plaque? If you want, post your VIN# and we'll know what were looking for

A Guy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) You have a Mopar 10? They came with blue Mopar center caps

View attachment 998505

Those look like Billet Technologies billet caps (which are no longer made)

Can you tell if it's plastic or aluminum? Does your car have a numbered dash plaque? If you want, post your VIN# and we'll know what were looking for

A Guy
Hi,
thank you. They are aluminum. Yes, here it is. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
That badge is also Billet Technology. I take it you are not the original owner? If it was a 2010 Plum Crazy Limited Edition, it would have a plaque on the dash

In any case, looks like aftermarket BT billet caps were added

A Guy

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
605 Posts
I agree with A Guy. The special Mopar '10 editions were externally all 5.7L black R/Ts with:
  • unique red/blue/silver side stripes
  • T/A snorkel hood
  • Mopar hood pins
  • black chrome grill surround
  • black Heritage wheels
  • black wheel center caps with blue Mopar M
  • blue Mopar M gas cap decal

BilletTech did previously offered both of those custom engraved aluminum center caps and plaques, so bought by someone just to make that car a little bit more special for themself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That badge is also Billet Technology. I take it you are not the original owner? If it was a 2010 Plum Crazy Limited Edition, it would have a plaque on the dash

In any case, looks like aftermarket BT billet caps were added

A Guy
Hi,
Yes not the original owner. I will look into billet thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I looked into billet. They are discontinued. Where do I go from here? I'd like to replace the current center caps.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
I mentioned that in my 1st post. Do you have 3 good ones, and one...missing? Damaged?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
Hmmm, bad enough you can't sand and paint? You could contact Billet Tech, but they have long wait times as it is, I doubt they'd want to manufacture caps even if they can, and you paid through the nose. I'd say choices are repair if not too bad, or change all 4 caps to something new

A Guy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah its beyond repair. I'm having a hard time finding a replacement set. I've tried 3 other sets and they don't fit.

·
Registered
'16 A8 Scat Pack
10,905 Posts
Yeah its beyond repair. I'm having a hard time finding a replacement set. I've tried 3 other sets and they don't fit.
IIRC, that style SRT rim had a smaller diameter center hole for several years.

Not sure when that changed. Did you check ebay for partial or individual caps?

Best of luck.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
I believe you are looking at 2.5" caps

Do you know the advertised size of the ones you got that did not fit? Were they too big or small? These are 20" wheels? Pictures would help

A Guy

Reactions: rluvsdolphins

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,709 Posts
Setup a recurring search on eBay. It will email you when a listing that matches is created.

Reactions: rluvsdolphins

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I believe you are looking at 2.5" caps

Do you know the advertised size of the ones you got that did not fit? Were they too big or small? These are 20" wheels? Pictures would help

A Guy
Yeah 20" I will send pics later heading into work now thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts