Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Pitch Black Challenger R/T 6MT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My center console trim on my 2016 6MT rt is kinda scratched and messed up (not the end of the world) but, I was wondering if anyone knew of, or knows of a place to get either new trim pieces or something to put over them. I like the look of the honeycomb black that’s in the scat packs I believe? Are there any websites that sell those pieces. Thanks

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
4 Posts
Try your dealership's parts department. I bought a new console trim piece for my R/T Classic a few years ago. Also could be possible to find a better piece at a pick and pull salvage yard.

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
107 Posts
You can get any of those pieces from a Dodge dealer online, but most of us are not hemorrhaging cash from the... well, pick a hole. Salvage yards work just fine if you are lucky enough to have a Challenger in yours.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,624 Posts
OEM Hectic Mesh bezels are $$$ Both are almost $500 each

5PG702XCAE

5LE10AAAAE

A Guy

Reactions: NoahMast

·
Registered
2016 Pitch Black Challenger R/T 6MT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OEM Hectic Mesh bezels are $$$ Both are almost $500 each

5PG702XCAE

5LE10AAAAE

A Guy
Ouch!!!!! Maybe I’ll find a totaled one on Craigslist with those pieces in good condition.. the normal oem rt pieces are still almost $300 a piece..

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,624 Posts
Frank is a player :D

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,624 Posts
Nah not true...

...you can get out of your recliner :D

A Guy

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Super Moderator
16,209 Posts
Yeah and I love the Hellcat's engine turned the best, fell in love with that look when I was 13 and got in my Girlfriend's T/A. Those to me are the best looking but are $$$$.
you don't even want to know what the (real) Carbon Fiber ['20+ option] bezels are ~ 3x the price of the Hellcat versions

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,624 Posts
The Hellcats are "Engine Turned"

A Guy

Reactions: Frank Julian
1 - 16 of 16 Posts