Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Does your car have the same inconsistencies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting in traffic and was looking around the vehicle and noticed the stitching on my center console and storage bin don't line up 100%. Is yours the same way?

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Product Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,491 Posts
.....well whatever you do, dont look to closely at you're tail light alignment, fender to hood gaps, orange peel paint, roof line buckling, etc., etc., etc.
:cool:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
.....well whatever you do, dont look to closely at you're tail light alignment, fender to hood gaps, orange peel paint, roof line buckling, etc., etc., etc.
Very true, I've had all those and worse

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
506 Posts
Eww, leather. 🤮 But yeah, tail lights. Ugh, cannot even figure out how to adjust mine. The stops do not seem to do a thing. I will not have to adjust the latch, will I?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
29,022 Posts
Never really looked. The console door moves so I wouldn't expect a perfect match
Car Automotive design Grey Vehicle door Automotive exterior

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2011 SRT8 392 BGE Supercharged Toxic Orange heavily modified Challenger
1,173 Posts
Oh, my Lord ! You mean our cars aren't PERFECT as is? Quick get me a fan, I'm going to faint.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Agreed I find it’s best NOT to wear your reading glasses when looking over your car, it’s a mass produced car made by dodge..I think only Bugatti stresses over those minute details at millions$ per car

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I just used the stops, and they are perfectly level now. I actually used a laser level...I'm a bit OCD.
YES! OCD Rocks!

I checked mine and it aligns just right. Now, if it didn't it would be a nightmare of taking things apart until I fixed it.

I hate posts like this because it causes me to double check everything I never doubted to begin with.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack T/A 392- Smoke Show
49 Posts
I just double checked mine, and it is off again. It seems as though the adjustment pin is flexing. I sorting out a fix for this now. May add a spacer to the area of the deck lid that makes contact with the adjustment pin. This will let me screw it in further to make it more stable.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
29,022 Posts
Agreed I find it’s best NOT to wear your reading glasses when looking over your car, it’s a mass produced car made by dodge..I think only Bugatti stresses over those minute details at millions$ per car

Back when all big screen TVs were projection, when a customer would complain that lines weren't straight. We'd grab the lower left corner and upper right corner and give them a tweak...problem solved, lol

A Guy

Reactions: Trimec

·
Registered
2014 R/T Classic 6-speed
421 Posts
First world problems... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts