·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get a challenger club started in the central texas area. Whose in?:ugh2:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'll be in when I'm in the car. Still waitng -impatiently. It is starting to tick me off. Going on 4 months. I'm in Round Rock.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
My car should be in this week. So post a meeting time some time soon. I am in Round Rock. (North of Austin)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am def in!! Is anyone interested in heading over to the Kerrville area for a meet? I am in Austin, But My hubby's car club meets overthere alot to run the Sisters! This is some fantastic roads to get a real handle on your car, It not about speed on these roads it'a all about the handling, and we will need radios to keep in contact. I am planning on going anyway but would love to have more company! :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill have to look at my calander to see when I'm available. Any where will work for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
For those in the area that may be interested.

Little River Dragway.
2 Miles South of Little River Academy on Hwy 95

Friday - April 17
Mopar Dodge Shoot Out, 1/4 Mile Street Legal, Fun-N-Grudge, Test-N-Tune
Gates open at 5:30 p.m. Racing begins at 6:00 p.m.
Schedule

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seeing as how we are all in or around Austin, with the exception of Round Rock and San Marcos, I think we should stay around that area. Im good to go on any Sunday. Let me know.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Certainly ok to meet and chat however not much for a drive in this area due to our ticket happy local law enforcement who look at me just cause of the color of the car.
BTW there is a place in South Austin Called "The Driveway" however it is a little on the pricey side , they teach how to track drive etc.
Anyway I am usually good on a sunday also. I want to visit Little river before I consider anything. Also in a chat with a person in the service dept at The Dealership where I got my chally , He assked if I had raced it yet, I said no I wanted to get some miles on it first. He said" Thats good give it to 3000 miles but drive it now as you plan to go on, just dont race til 3000" and so I am almost there but not for a few more weeks. I will still be doing a run with it over in Kerrville soon and again in August .
Also and FYI to Y'all there is going to be a Laps for Charity event up in Ft Worth at the racetrack. 3 laps for $30 or so and then if you want to do more its like $15 increments. Just something to keep in mind.Keep us posted and we can get together.G:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about we meet and go for a drive on April 26th. I'm not sure on the location but maybe a Rudy's somewhere so we can eat too. Any suggestions on where?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Rudy's sounds good to me and Sunday the 26th works, just need a time and since it is usually so packed in the parking area I will park behind in the big lot so as to avoid door dings. Though with the way things are going seems like the more I try to protect it the more stuff happens!
This is of course if we meet at the Rudy's in Round Rock on I35 . Time is not really an issue.Gina:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
"The Sisters?"

I am def in!! Is anyone interested in heading over to the Kerrville area for a meet? I am in Austin, But My hubby's car club meets overthere alot to run the Sisters! This is some fantastic roads to get a real handle on your car, It not about speed on these roads it'a all about the handling, and we will need radios to keep in contact. I am planning on going anyway but would love to have more company! :)

What is this and where?

I'm west of Austin and interested in getting together for some driving.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd prefer the one on I35 also. Lots of room in the back. Time doesnt matter to me either. I just assumed sometime around lunch. Does that work for every one else?

1 - 20 of 167 Posts
About this Discussion
166 Replies
24 Participants
justins09
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing