Dodge Challenger Forum banner

121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey folks, looks like that there is quite a bit of traffic on this post! I just wanted to remind you that we are located just outside of Waco and have quite a few Challenger parts in stock, and if you let us know you are coming, we can even order parts just for you. You can also save on shipping! Maybe ya'll can come up some Saturday as we are open from 8-2. We can take pictures of all the cars in our parking lot and post them up on our blog. We may be known more in the Mustang Community but we like Challengers too! 2008-09 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I will not be able to make it this month as I will be on my way back from North Carolina. I know I am crazy but I am taking the Chally on this trip!! Prolly get a bunch of tickets!! should be able to make it the following month! I would like to go check out the Challenger parts place near waco.... May go during the week or something..

·
Registered
757 Posts
That's a fun drive. I drove from SC to my house here in Texas. I made it in 12 hours with my Passport 8500 X50 helping me avoid radar traps. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
OMG How far how fast?? I am planning to take my hubby's passport, BUt 12 hours...
It's a 21 hour drive at normal speeds, stops etc. Did you stay on the hiways or do backroads?? Do Tell I would love to do it in 12...

·
Registered
757 Posts
I drove from Aiken SC, where I bought the car while I was on a contract out there to Harker Heights TX (home). Around 1300 some miles at about 90 to 100 the majority of the way. I drove with my buddy and we both had radar detectors so we knew when to slow down if we had to. Filled up every time we got down to 1/4 tank.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
SKEEL AND JUSTIN
Not sure If I am going to make it either. My sister is coming into town and her outbound flight is the PM of the 26th. Might make the "eatin" part so her grandson can see some real cars. Gotta try to make a new MOPAR fan!. He is 11 so he still can be swayed. Anyways be careful driving through Tennesee. Got to be the longest state in the Union.
Justin -still don't have the scooter back for your dad. Will he still need it?
See ya soon.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
You're right . I just have never gone from ElPaso to Beaumont before. Just getting to the valley takes almost all day from here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wish I had the time and energy right now to detail but it ain't happenin! It takes a day to get out of Texas... No matter which way you go. So always looking for the shortest.
Well it looks like Skweel is staying in the garage, ended up with more passengers for the trip and so goes the avalanche. It's ok I am sure there will be another time.
Looking at doing a possible drive soon, though I will not be here for this months meet! Yall have fun!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I think that the next drive we do together should be up to LRS up by waco. It sounds like it could be fun and they said earlier in this thread that they have some challenger parts in stock. Some saturday coming up would be great.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Unless their free parts im not really interested. The only thing I want for my challenger is the quad pipe dual exhaust by MagnaFlow

·
Registered
46 Posts
Justin, there are a few things I would like to look into, have no clue how to get to the place but thats what a GPS is for. We will have to plan a Saturday to go up. I will be gone the next 2 in a row but after that , I am going to a car run with another group over in Kerrville in August to do the sisters. I will be driving with the Corvettes.
Not sure on that date. My hubby knows. But lets do go up.You can email me in a PM on my home email, you should still have it. Gina

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
what meet is going on this friday? did i miss something?
They have a place here in Harker Heights where muscle cars meet every Friday night. It started with a Corvette club but has grown into if you have american muscle just show up. No racing and we have permission from the mall owners to be there. Still has mostly Corvettes from when it was the Corvette Club but last week we had 2 Challengers, an SRT10 truck, a Viper a shelby 500 and a shelby supersnake.

It is on the Highway 190 just East of Killeen at a large stripmall.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Will try to make that in a couple of weeks when I am back in town, tonight i gotta get to bed early cuz I am leavin in the morning. Long drive .. But like I said I will probly come check it out in about 2 weeks. Remind me closer to time, I am forgetful these days!! LOL too much going on. gotta do this before Football season starts back up as then all my friday nights are taken unless it happens to fall on a Thurs. Depends on the schools sched.
I am in the mood anyway to get out and meet and share info.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
195 Is just up 35 about 45 minutes. Head to Ft.Hood and head west. If it isn't raining HAHA I may drive up there tonight. Momma is doing bible clubs this week so I have some free time.

121 - 140 of 167 Posts
About this Discussion
166 Replies
24 Participants
justins09
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing