Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on Cal's central coast near San Luis Obispo. Anyone else out there in the area interested in starting up an occasional cruise or meet? My R/T is completely stock but it would be fun to see if anyone has done mods on theirs around here.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,504 Posts
I met a guy at SpringFest 6 in Irvine on Saturday who owns a brand new IE 392 in Deep Water with white stripes and he lives in SLO. He was asking about club activities for NorCal Challengers to see how far south we reach. There are no real boundaries, but our most southern members as of now are in South San Jose. So our activities are generally farther north.

Hopefully he will see this and the two of you can start building a new group. There is nothing like going for a ride in a row of Challengers.

SoCal and NorCal Challengers meet every year in Cambria at the Elks Lodge Pinedorado car show on Labor Day weekend. Keep an eye out for posts that will start flying around here soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info fyrdude, I'll look for that 392. Just saw one at Cole Dodge a couple days ago but it's still for sale. I'm going to Hurst on Sunday in West Hills. Maybe meet up with someone down there from up here.

·
Registered
533 Posts
It's a bummer there aren't more people from your neck of the woods on ChallengerTalk. It's a bit of drive, but we (NCC) do have some South Bay (and sometimes further south) events. Fyrdude mentioned the Cambria show on Labor Day Weekend, but also we're heading to Hearst Castle this Saturday (last minute, I know). We'd love to meet you at one. :) Good luck in your local search.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to show up, that's only about 35 min from me. Problem is I work Saturdays. Hope you guys have fun. I joined up with SCC last weekend at Hurst in West Hills, it was great. I noticed you guys are doing a Yosemite cruise. Sounds like a blast. It'll probably take me a while, but I'll get a few guys around here and we will see what we can do. Thanks for your info, I will be at Pinedorado with SCC. Morro Bay has a big show In May, but again, I work Saturdays and that weekend I have to work Sunday too.

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts