Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Very nice and congrats! I just had mine done and I love it. Amazing stuff :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's definitely not as dramatic as the black car was, but the hydrophobic properties are improved with this stuff vs the old, and it definitely still adds depth.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been seriously contemplating having this done to my 2011 SRT8. Only drive it once a month but here in FL you never know when its going to rain...

·
Registered
498 Posts
What do you guys use for a detailer once it's coated. I did the gtechniq also but can't find anything about that

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,606 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Thanks for replies fellas. I have no idea how I couldn't find this on the gtechniq site. But it's already ordered and on its way!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Solid teamwork. I'm just past my "don't wash it for a week" purgatory, so the standard foam, rinse, blow dry method is about to return to my driveway/garage.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Eraser is a panel prep spray. Can it be used as a detail spray also?
No, a panel prep is no way shape or form a detail spray. It’s meant to remove oils, waxes, sealants, compound etc.

Personally I use ONR diluted as a detail spray for any ceramic coating I’m maintaining, I don’t like to combine detail sprays and strong protection, I only want it to help as lubrication for drying or quick touch up from bird crap. Just a personal preference.

For a topper I’ll use Xtreme Solutions Topper every month or two. When in doubt for which topper, stay in the brand family and use whatever topper/boost they recommend. You’ll know the products will have synergy.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,606 Posts
How much paint correction was required on the older car?

A Guy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts