Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I reviewed some old threads pertaining to the "Cervini Air Ram Kit" that sells for $299. For those who have purchased the Air Ram Kit and now have put some miles behind the wheel, I would like to know your thoughts/observations with regard to performance ...good or bad.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I had this on my R/T. I was a nice system. I didn't have any issues with it, however, there have been some posts of the K&N filter coming loose from the connection point.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Cervini's Ram Air

I had this on my R/T. I was a nice system. I didn't have any issues with it, however, there have been some posts of the K&N filter coming loose from the connection point.
I have the Crevini's Ram Air kit installed and I think it is great in appearance and functionality. I did have issues with my intake hose sliding off the air box because the air box outlet is tapered versus the stock box that came with my Chally. I took a rotary tool and grooved around the outlet end and the problem is solved. I also wrote to Crevini's and explained this problem and they responded in saying that they will address it. Just before I put my Chally up for the Big Sleep I logged around 1600 miles with the Cervini's inplace and I like the sound and I am continually complemented on the way it dresses the engine bay. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Mine does that, it has never came completely out but sometimes I'll raise the hood and its about to fall out. I just push it back in there and it stays for some time. Although when I'm at the track its usually about to fall out after every pass or two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts