Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new Fibreglass hood in box $1,300 U.S. Description from Cervini web site

Our T/A Hood includes a functional Cold Ram Air Kit which includes a 9” K&N High-Flow Conical Air Filter. Our Ram Air System is dyno proven to add up to 15 Horsepower! The T/A Hood is made of premium hand laid fiberglass, while the scoop & cold ram air kit are made of injected molded urethane. Perforated Ram Air Screen included. The Hood bolts on utilizing all OEM hardware & features a fully finished underside liner which can be painted for a show quality appearance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is it complete? has it been installed? and what color is it? and do you have any pictures?
Yes complete , never installed and actually still in sealed box never taken out so unpainted . I do not have pics as box is still sealed wanted to keep it like that for sale purposes but who ever decides to buy it and ounce paid with PayPal i will take out of box to make sure all is ok then I can take pics if need be and if there is anything wrong money will be returned immediately .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not just take pics now if you know you will have to later?
1300 can get you a real oem hood if ya know where to go.
See if buyer wants me to take it out or leave it still sealed some people funny like that,
This is not an OEM hood no comparison in quality that's why I purchased 3 hoods from Cervini These hoods go for close to $1,600 US plus taxes so if you think $1,300 for same hood still sealed is to much then please go for the OEM that will cost more then $1,300 for most people I won't mind .

·
Registered
2015 Scatpack Shaker
7 Posts
oh i dont know what i was thinking it is a t/a setup.. for whatever reason i thought is the was the shaker hood setup sorry my bad :bash: good luck with the sale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts