Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the part number for the K&N Filter that comes with Cervini's Ram Air?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which Amsoil filter would be best for this setup. I looked on their website but they don't have an exact match. Would a 4 inch diameter flange fit the airbox?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*********bump

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anybody know?

·
Registered
127 Posts
rdockery_3 - sorry to hi-jack thread but wanted to ask how you like Cervini's Ram Air set up? I saw it in your sig notes. Was looking at set up on line.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
I have one on my car to. It's ok. I think it looks cool. I was thinking of selling it in the spring and getting the mopar cai.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it but I don't think it is better than any other intake. It does look better than any other one out there though and I think that's what you should make your decision because they are all about the same. I also like the rotofab.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks!

I like it but I don't think it is better than any other intake. It does look better than any other one out there though and I think that's what you should make your decision because they are all about the same. I also like the rotofab.
Never heard of rotofab?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go to rotofab.com. I almost bought it instead of the Cervini's. I think it's the same intake Jegs sells for the the Challenger.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Cervini's Ram Air

I like the Cervini's Ram Air Kit. Like they say it doesn't really add that much in the way of HP but it looks good and that intake sound is great!:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like the Cervini's Ram Air Kit. Like they say it doesn't really add that much in the way of HP but it looks good and that intake sound is great!:bigthumb:
Thanks for info. and pics. I was wondering if there were any issues with front strut brace clearance and I see you have one installed so I'm assuming not.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ram Air

I wanted the Strut Brace for my Chally but I got the Ram Air Kit first. I was assured by Cervini's that the kit would not interfere with the brace before I bought it. Also I am considering an SC for the future and the Cervini's will not interfere with the Magnuson.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts