Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed on of Cervini's ram air kit, part #4385? If so was it an easy install and does it only come in silver or can you get it in flat black? Also will it work with a MOPAR CAI? I think it looks pretty cool and makes the hood a functional Ram Air Hood.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yes there are quite a few owners here that have the ram air kit installed. May have to search cervini's or cervini's ram Air to find them. Think it comes in one color but you can paint it to match your car if you want to. Install is somewhat involved from what i read, have to drill holes in hood to mount of course, like any other hood accessory from aftermarket. Looks nice when done.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Check my install in the DIY section... Yes you have to drill at lest 24 holes in your hood.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I took the easy way out. Since Cervini's is only 40 miles from my house, I took my car there and had them install it. Cost $150 and was well worth it. I also painted mine Hemi Orange. Looks sweet.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I took the easy way out. Since Cervini's is only 40 miles from my house, I took my car there and had them install it. Cost $150 and was well worth it. I also painted mine Hemi Orange. Looks sweet.
no photos?

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
I have mine forsale if your intrested. Mine is also ho and if you send email I'll shoot pics
No it does not work with mopar cai tube I tried you have to use the stock air tube

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have mine forsale if your intrested. Mine is also ho and if you send email I'll shoot pics
No it does not work with mopar cai tube I tried you have to use the stock air tube
Why wont it work with the MOPAR CAI? Also how much are you asking for it?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Can I assume that you are referring to this hood kit.

If so why would anyone assume that it work with any other CAI then the Cervini designed one?

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Yes that's it. The mopar tube is to long and to fat. You would have to cut the tube shorter and cut the box hole bigger. It would work if you wanted to do that but then you would not be able to resell either one. I'm asking $225.00 shipped to the lower 48

1 - 11 of 11 Posts