Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy,

I'm selling brand new Dodge Challenger 2008-2013, Black Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights by CG®, 1 Pair. Improve your visibility along with your vehicle’s look by installing this great headlight assembly. The projector lenses will produce a tighter, more focused light beam, while the bright CCFL Halos will make your car more visible to other road users as well as give it a unique, custom appearance.

Please note that these are the projector headlights. They will fit on the models that come without the projector lights however modifications will need to be made.

These headlights are brand new in the box. I ordered them about 6 months ago and never installed them.

I am located in the Caribbean however I am asking $500.00 for these lights INCLUDING SHIPPING, so you don't have to worry about high shipping charges. These lights were purchased in the US and I will note that down on the commercial invoice for US Customs when shipping so hopefully they will not charge duty when the item enters the US.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.