1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
If true, love the name!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Seems like speculation and nothing more. It’s the supercharger from the hellephant crate release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
..its the newest trend to mess with the dodge community..burst out complete made up stuff, with no actual, well.. anything to back it up, just to get the masses foaming at the mouth.
lets see we are all awaiting, in soem case,s for years now - on the dodge cuda, the dodge angel, the hellaphant..now the $200k dodge ghoul, whose logo looks like it was drawn on the sidewalk, by a blind 5yr old....ya. ok.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,647 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
not so sure about that name...but the badge is as good as the demon and cat, and obviously by the same designer

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I hope that this is real.. Some guy from India called me and told me that I was being offered a "GHOUL" for a discounted price of $150,000 bucks, because I am a loyal Dodge customer. I just had to run out and get $5000 in gift cards from Walgreens and sent him the numbers. They wanted the taxes paid up front, or something. His accent was kind of heavy. Said that I was going to get serial # 001 and that I could probably sell it on Barrett-Jackson and make a nice profit. I told him I want it in Mango Orange and he said "no problemo...Amigo. ">:)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I hope that this is real.. Some guy from India called me and told me that I was being offered a "GHOUL" for a discounted price of $150,000 bucks, because I am a loyal Dodge customer. I just had to run out and get $5000 in gift cards from Walgreens and sent him the numbers. They wanted the taxes paid up front, or something. His accent was kind of heavy. Said that I was going to get serial # 001 and that I could probably sell it on Barrett-Jackson and make a nice profit. I told him I want it in Mango Orange and he said "no problemo...Amigo. ">:)
Awe man!! How did you get so lucky, that's a once in a lifetime deal, take it!! and give him a little extra on the side for making you the chosen one..post pics when she arrives

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I'll pass your phone number on to the guy.......I'll bet he can hook you up too!! You can get #002.

·
Registered
531 Posts
It wouldn't be Spanish lol was he Canadian

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts