Dodge Challenger Forum banner

201 - 220 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #201

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
521 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
521 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
I checked yesterday and I went from JS status back to JB status. I'll check back again tonight to see what the status is today.

Congrats on going to JS status, hopefully you don't go backwards like I did.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I checked yesterday and I went from JS status back to JB status. I'll check back again tonight to see what the status is today.

what the hell. I heard that before going backwards

·
Registered
521 Posts

well I'm back in JB status. I hate Dodge

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
I was just told by the Dodge chat line that my car is in KZ status and ready for shipping, but hasn't left the plant yet. Below is a copy of the chat;

I can certainly take a look! Congratulations on the new vehicle!
1:44:57 PM
Alright it looks like we have now entered the shipping status! We have just started the process today so it looks like it has not yet left the facility but we should be seeing some more movement on this shortly! The ETA is showing as to be determined at the moment.
1:48:06 PM
Me
Is it KZ status?
1:48:34 PM
Mitchell
Correct!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was just told by the Dodge chat line that my car is in KZ status and ready for shipping, but hasn't left the plant yet. Below is a copy of the chat;

Alright it looks like we have now entered the shipping status! We have just started the process today so it looks like it has not yet left the facility but we should be seeing some more movement on this shortly! The ETA is showing as to be determined at the moment.
Me
Is it KZ status?
Mitchell
Correct!
This is must have felt for the thousands of 2015 hellcat owners when they found out that Dodge only made 10,000 initial cars and there were way more orders than that...gotta love the wait times of new stuff...

·
Registered
1,474 Posts

Me
Is it KZ status?
Mitchell
Correct!
Here is a example of what every dealer has at his disposal. This was one that he sent me after my car was in KZ for a month

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Once you are in KZ (if you actually are) your window sticker should be viewable usually within 2 days. If someone tells you KZ...and you don’t see your window sticker within a day or two....probably not KZ.

·
Registered
521 Posts

Me
Is it KZ status?
Mitchell
Correct!
good to hear. Maybe I am too

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Once you are in KZ (if you actually are) your window sticker should be viewable usually within 2 days. If someone tells you KZ...and you don’t see your window sticker within a day or two....probably not KZ.
Yes that was always true until this year.There paper trail is or was way out of line that cars were on the train to the dealer and still no window sticker to view on line but had to be on the car. My car ( Hellcat ) was a 10/24 built and at the dealer 12/18.My wife's 17 Scat Charger was one month to the day from order day to driveway last year. I am sure they are working the bugs out each day.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm still in JB as of an hour ago

·
Registered
913 Posts
Interesting. I haven’t ordered one since my demon so maybe I’m wrong. Mine has been in JB Status for weeks. Boy would I be surprised if it showed up any day.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Interesting. I haven’t ordered one since my demon so maybe I’m wrong. Mine has been in JB Status for weeks. Boy would I be surprised if it showed up any day.
I don't understand what's the hold up

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #216

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
awesome

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
201 - 220 of 280 Posts