Dodge Challenger Forum banner

221 - 240 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
524 Posts
Broken image

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
524 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #224

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
That doesn't seem right. I am able to build/price a 1320 on both the Canadian and American sites, without heated leather or heated steering wheel. It shows equipped with performance cloth seats with houndstooth inserts, standard with the 1320.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
I've never had a vehicle with cloth seats that were heated. My window sticker says my cloth seats will be heated.

To me most people wouldn't drive this car in cold weather that you would want heated seats/steering wheel. Only Dodge,lol.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I've never had a vehicle with cloth seats that were heated. My window sticker says my cloth seats will be heated.

To me most people wouldn't drive this car in cold weather that you would want heated seats/steering wheel. Only Dodge,lol.
my wife has a 2018 Subaru legacy with cloth seats and they are outstanding

·
Registered
524 Posts
Still in JB status. This is getting rediculious

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
KZ Status for me and my Window Sticker showed up today.

Lets see the window sticker. Looks like you got the 2nd one built on here and HemiLeadSled has the 3rd one.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #234

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
my hold up is the SRT performance spoiler. I guess they are out of them.
Fortunately for me I am fine with the run of the mill stuff. I ordered my first hellcat, my demon, and this 1320 and in every case I didn’t do any “fancy” stuff and that has worked for me in each case. One of the first cars delivered.

·
Registered
524 Posts
my hold up is the SRT performance spoiler. I guess they are out of them.
Fortunately for me I am fine with the run of the mill stuff. I ordered my first hellcat, my demon, and this 1320 and in every case I didn’t do any “fancy” stuff and that has worked for me in each case. One of the first cars delivered.
good to know but all I ordered was the spoiler and red calipers

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #238
I got my spoiler, another indication they might not make many of these 1320's. Just a guess if they planned on making a bunch they would have had more parts available.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I got my spoiler, another indication they might not make many of these 1320's. Just a guess if they planned on making a bunch they would have had more parts available.
cool. One thing I am bummed About is nothing embroidered on the seats. Wonder why no angry bee?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Also if these 1320s are bieng United with their owners where are the pictures and videos?

221 - 240 of 280 Posts