Dodge Challenger Forum banner

261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
I'm putting 3K down, out the door after all taxes and what not for $41879.20.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
524 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
The car hasn't been cleaned yet..here it is.
Wow!! Congrats! So they really did complete at least one of these cars!!!, Lol. My car finally made it to JB status today. I hope it won't take as long to complete. Do you know what they have to do to complete these cars at the upfitter? Please post some more pics when it is all cleaned up. Let's us know how this thing runs.

Bama Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,716 Posts
Congratulations, it's beautiful :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,038 Posts
Glad to see they are finally starting to arrive, congrats.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Wow!! Congrats! So they really did complete at least one of these cars!!!, Lol. My car finally made it to JB status today. I hope it won't take as long to complete. Do you know what they have to do to complete these cars at the upfitter? Please post some more pics when it is all cleaned up. Let's us know how this thing runs.

Bama Guy

I'm not positive. I'd say based on my order the SRT rear spoiler, and perhaps the sunroof. I learn something more about these cars everyday..

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
You must be going crazy waiting for the dealer to prep that beauty for you! Have fun and please share more pics and videos as you get some time behind the wheel :)

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
I'm not positive. I'd say based on my order the SRT rear spoiler, and perhaps the sunroof. I learn something more about these cars everyday..
The sunroof is defintely done at Brampton, when they cut the roof panel sheets prior to assembly, some are cut for the sunroof and some aren't. The spoiler I'm pretty sure is done at Brampton as well like the other spoilers. The 1320 going to the Upfitter could just be for final checks and to install the wheels/tires and badges or maybe not even the wheels and tires. The Redeye narrow bodies go to the Upfitter and looks like all they do is install badges and the final inspection. This 1320 is just so new for Dodge they are spending extra time with it making sure it's right.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
524 Posts
The sunroof is defintely done at Brampton, when they cut the roof panel sheets prior to assembly, some are cut for the sunroof and some aren't. The spoiler I'm pretty sure is done at Brampton as well like the other spoilers. The 1320 going to the Upfitter could just be for final checks and to install the wheels/tires and badges or maybe not even the wheels and tires. The Redeye narrow bodies go to the Upfitter and looks like all they do is install badges and the final inspection. This 1320 is just so new for Dodge they are spending extra time with it making sure it's right.

I been in JB for 3 weeks. I'm told it's the spoiler.

·
Registered
524 Posts

Bama Guy

come on we are dying to see this beautiful car all cleaned up. Want to see a test drive in drag mode

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
I been in JB for 3 weeks. I'm told it's the spoiler.
Dealer told you that? Not believing it. If your car is at JB then it's already left Brampton and I highly doubt it did with holes in the trunk and no spoiler.

Hang in there, many times you'll be in JB and then the car just shows up, good luck.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What the hell what a rebate

https://youtu.be/Ek_bbSN9jXE

Thanks for that video @hemi leadsled, went to their site and they have that one and one other that is "in transit" optioned exactly the same but in Pitch Black and happens to be subsequent vin.
I am in hopes of ordering or buying one of these even off the lot later in the year, wife has staked her claim on the Hellcat.......LOL

https://www.corwindodgeramofspringfield.com/new-inventory/index.htm?start=0&model=Challenger&gvBodyStyle=Coupe&

Attachments

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
Really jealous, wish I was in more favorable financial situation. Let us know how it rides once you've broken the engine in.

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't know this dealer, so this is by no means an endorsement for them, but the dealer that I ordered from sells below invoice BEFORE any rebates are considered. The price on my order paperwork is about 4500 under MSRP on a SP WB. It hasn't delivered yet, so I don't have a firm total on the fees they'll add, but they did say that any rebates that are active on delivery will apply in addition to the quoted price.

That said, I did find in my search for a car on a lot that met my specifications that some dealers total up any rebates (even ones that very few would actually qualify for) and mark that as their "Internet price" which ends up not being real when you actually talk price. That is not the case for all dealers though, so try not to be too cynical (as I'm often guilty of) until you actually talk to someone.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't know this dealer, so this is by no means an endorsement for them, but the dealer that I ordered from sells below invoice BEFORE any rebates are considered. The price on my order paperwork is about 4500 under MSRP on a SP WB. It hasn't delivered yet, so I don't have a firm total on the fees they'll add, but they did say that any rebates that are active on delivery will apply in addition to the quoted price.

That said, I did find in my search for a car on a lot that met my specifications that some dealers total up any rebates (even ones that very few would actually qualify for) and mark that as their "Internet price" which ends up not being real when you actually talk price. That is not the case for all dealers though, so try not to be too cynical (as I'm often guilty of) until you actually talk to someone.
That "White" is starting to work for me. The contrast between the White body, the Black wheels and Red calipers is looking pretty sweet.

Plus I'm moving to Florida, I hear most cars are White as to not suck up so much heat.

I'm holding off till I see some real reviews on this car on the strip.

Plus the rumors of a 426 keep me wishing for more.

Does anyone know if the 426 is the real deal or wishful thinking?

I'm damn near ready to order a 1320. :icon_biggrin:

P.S. Is there any way to Order a Black Gas Cap cover, or is that an Aftermarket thing?

·
Registered
27 Posts

That "White" is starting to work for me. The contrast between the White body, the Black wheels and Red calipers is looking pretty sweet.

Plus I'm moving to Florida, I hear most cars are White as to not suck up so much heat.

I'm holding off till I see some real reviews on this car on the strip.

Plus the rumors of a 426 keep me wishing for more.

Does anyone know if the 426 is the real deal or wishful thinking?

I'm damn near ready to order a 1320.
When they released the 426 hellephant they specifically said it had to be in pre-1976 cars and wasn't road legal due to not meeting emission standards. Even a naturally aspirated 426 wouldn't meet standards. I have no idea why these dumb YouTube channels, *cough cough, Driveway demons* keep saying the 426 NA is gonna be a thing, it's not. They keep spewing out false hope just for views and it's getting old. Clickbait mania.

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #280
Thanks for that video @hemi leadsled, went to their site and they have that one and one other that is "in transit" optioned exactly the same but in Pitch Black and happens to be subsequent vin.
I am in hopes of ordering or buying one of these even off the lot later in the year, wife has staked her claim on the Hellcat.......LOL

https://www.corwindodgeramofspringfield.com/new-inventory/index.htm?start=0&model=Challenger&gvBodyStyle=Coupe&

Very nice! Happy wife, happy life!

261 - 280 of 280 Posts